professional Roof Inspection in Greensboro
If you have ever experienced the stress and expense of replacing your North Carolina roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to deal with again when another storm hits. At All About Roofing Company, our Burlington roofing contractors offer North Carolina home owners long-lasting roof repairs and replacement with our proven industry-leading installation process.
This process is what makes our roofs tougher than many others. It results in roofing systems that will last longer and provide protection for your home for years beyond standard roof installations. Our roofers can provide you with a thorough Greensboro roof inspection that will help determine the condition of your current roof.
Our 21 Point Roof Inspection includes checking for:
1. Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eves.
2. Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
3. Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
4. Interior attic inspection for moisture, or dry rot.
5. Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
6. Inspect all valleys for proper installation, crack, or deterioration.
7. Inspect all metal stacks for proper insallation and trust
8. Inspect chimney, flashing, crowns, and caps.
9. Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
10. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
11. Inspect flashing's at all walls.
12. Check for loose shingles.
13. Check for sealants, present and or adhesion.
14. Inspect all pipe flashing's for cracks.
15. Check fascia board for damage or rot.
16. Inspect all attic vents for holes or cracks or deterioration.
17. Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.
Our Greensboro Roof Inspection Services
- Roof Inspection
- Roof Repair
- Roof Leaks
- Roof Systems
- Inspect Roof
- Roofing Contractors
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Leak
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Contractor
- Roofing Replacement
Why Greensboro Should Hire Us for Roof Inspections
We are a preferred Greensboro roofing contractor who has the factory credentials and expertise of a highly qualified roofer. Only 1% of all contractors are able to qualify for this status. Our factory certification allows us to provide our clients with Integrity Roofing Systems that have extended manufacture warranties. This is the highest possible achievement for any roofing contractor.