Mule-Hide Rubber Roofing Systems in Greensboro
- Proven systems designed to maximize labor savings & roof lifecycle.
- Fast Roofs! with Mule-Hide Acrylic Water Base Bonding Adhesive. Single-side, wet application lets Greensboro roofing contractors accept more jobs, have fewer callbacks. Plus, great for crew retention.
- Laminated Tapes are designed for a consistent thickness and width of seam.
- Complete line of EPDM Accessories like Pre-Fabricated Pipe Boots and Pre-Cut Corners.
- Standard System Warranties and Membrane-Only Material Warranties.
- Fully Adhered, Ballasted, & Mechanically Attached System Specifications.
- Membrane meets or exceeds ASTM performance standards.
Non-Reinforced Black EPDM .045
- The most economical singly-ply membrane
- Ideal for ballasted systems
Non-Reinforced Black EPDM .060
- Ideal for fully adhered systems
Reinforced Black EPDM .045 & .060
- Reinforced with tough polyester fabric for superior fatigue, tear, & puncture resistance
- Ideal for mechanically attached systems
- White-on-Black Non-Reinforced EPDM .060
- Reflects the sunlight & cools the building interior - leading to lower BTU usage and energy costs
- Fully adhered application is required
If you are looking for Rubber Roofing in North Carolina then please call now for a 21-Point Roof Inspection at (336) 265-1622 or complete our online request form.